Monday, October 14, 2013

Moving on....

Anastasia's Diary has done quite well, considering the fact that my marketing was limited.  Now I'm ready to move on.

My next book (with a publication date of 2014) is titled Out of the Cauldron.  It is a YA non-fiction book that tells the stories of the witch trials in Europe during the 14th - 16th centuries.  Quite a fascinating time, but very very frightening. It was a time when neighbor turned on neighbor and even family members turned on each other.

I have copies of woodcuts for the book too, which make it more interesting, but don't know if I'll be able to get them into the book.  So...look for my "witch" book in January....will post when it's finished and published and remember...

YA books are a great read for adults, too!   I've read many YA books and enjoyed them tremendously. I recently read  "Code Name Verity" and "Rose Under Fire"...both books by Elizabeth Wein.

No comments:

Post a Comment